Sunday, November 29, 2015

Only Dog's Owner will understand

Hello my lovely friends, how are you today?
Don't forget think positive always, I believe that happiness will follow you always.
Life is short, enjoy every moment with the happiness.

I saw on FB post, I read it and I really feel want to share to my blog, cause that is a chinese version, so I decide to translate it to my english reader too.

Is about DOG.
I love Dog very much, so if you seen my First Introduce video, you know that I have 2 little Doggie.
This is the link to my First Introduce Video:-
https://youtu.be/xllpPm7zWBs


I have uploaded my Doggie video, if you haven't seen yet, don't worry click on this link and you got it.
https://youtu.be/xkUOVzSp_pc
https://youtu.be/v2bP3eWqYIs


I really agree with this topic, so let's us see and read this now:-
16 things that only Dog's Owner will understanding.


1- After raising a dog, we got a life body clock




2- As long as any food is placed on the table will be their target




3- They are professional home tracker





4- Their eyes are always watching at you when you are eating





5- Every time you leave home, they feel Part forever




6- Snacks is artifact, 
    you use it while they naughty and also they are clever or lovely





7- Their doll toy use to be destroy




8- They will not admit when something they did fault





9- When you blame on him, he show a Lost Face/Mood, 
    you will starting reflection yourself, am I over ?! or too much ?!




10- When you in a bad mood, they are your Great Furnace



11- Someone praise your dog, 
      you feel more happy than people praise on you




12- Your eyes will unconsciously be attracted to others dogs




13- You will more upset 
      when you saw a dog die than a people die in a movie/drama




14- When jogging with dog, you will more susceptible welcome by         some handsome / beautiful lady




15- Their Birthday is the always important things 
      than your's Birthday



16- Although every Dog are the cute, 
      but you still think your home's one is the 
      most cutie in the world.



Do you agree that ?!
I hope you like it.
Don't forget Subscribe my channel now:-
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp8LrGh-7UvodEaxnjuh2Y


Bye-

No comments:

Post a Comment