Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Sharing Info: DIY with Metal Barrel

Hellooo my lovely friendss!!
Welcome back to my blog  xD
How was your day today?
Forget all the bad and sad, let's start with a smile and think positive now to go on our day with happiness.

Today I'm here again to sharing some DIY Ideass 
Today topic is :  DIY with Metal Barrel 
Let's us see what amazing things can do on Metal Barrel, it look really awesome.
I hope you enjoy my blog, don't forget to Subscribe my channel on YouTube:-



 DIY SOFA set with Table




DIY Swing Baby Bed



to a chair




Hanging Lamp



 
Hanging Lamp




Light Bulb in centre



 
A book shelf can be open on close




Simply and paint it on outlook 
A very big size perfume?! xD





Another XL size perfume ? a great bedside table




nice table, colour it make it different




DIY round table




 
this Barrel height is perfect pretty, again a nice round table




under table shelf 




a cover on the top, so you can storage in everything and close it up
and it look pretty clean with no mess
what you you think?!  xD




Painting yourself with your idea, make it different




3 barrel + 1pc of wood board = bar table / wall table




can be sink too




sink with mirror




 Cabinet for anything and every way




Swing chair 




even for document space




a little wine place




Flower pot, dishes places ... ...





chair again














 toy for child




for Doggie as well  xD




I hope you like my blog, and share it to your friends if you like it.  ;D
My new video will be upload soon, check my Channel always.


No comments:

Post a Comment