Sunday, December 6, 2015

Sharing Info: Save spaces & budget Christmas Tree Idea

Hello~~  Good Fantastic Morning ;)
Welcome back to my blog  xD
Be Happy and think positive always, Enjoy your life every moment.

Christmas is coming… Santa Claus is coming to town  ~~~  xD
We should decorate our house with some Christmas Tree, 
but … if you don’t have much place to put a big Christmas Tree? 
Or you don’t have much budget to buy a Big one and the nice Christmas Tree?
Don’t worry, check out here, there are a lot of Idea to make a Christmas Tree


I hope you enjoy my blog, don't forget to Subscribe my channel on YouTube:-




Let's DIY with wood and here we go a simply Christmas Tree  




We can make it with a very simply way














with board


 












make it with branch
















 with LED Light



with sticker




with decoration ball




Even very simply


















































 with some positive slogan







DIY with your kids







I hope you like my blog, 
and share it to your friends if you like it.  ;D

My new video will be upload soon, check my Channel always.

No comments:

Post a Comment