Sunday, November 8, 2015

Sharing Info: Balcony Idea

* Think Positive Always 
and you can found more Happiness from your Life *


Hey Guys!! 
Welcome back to my blog.  =D
Today I'm going to share with you guys ** Balcony Idea **
Boring with your Balcony? 
Here I found some Balcony, there are all in very cool idea and nice decoration
I hope those photo will inspire you to make your Balcony nicer.



By the way, please check out my YouTube Channel here:- 
 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp8LrGh-7UvodEaxnjuh2Yg




Let's check out now ... ... ...


Just a little plant and decoration, can make your Balcony look comfortable 



Lazy Deco? How about this, simple but look natural  =D




A stripe Moderate carpet
 I want to sit here to eat my breakfast everyday ^^



what would you think this?
I'm thinking for Candle night Dinner 



another living room ?!



Best Idea for not wasted spaces



Ourdoor Living Room 



Straw Mat for privacy 



Old Style?



Creative floor idea 



Special Idea 



Simple colour tone, but look nice and comfortable 



mini Balcony?
 you can make it too



Flower make people feel happy, do you agree?



I wish to have a tea time and read my favourite book here.



Cool Idea!!!
plant your flower on the wall to save the place 
and it look really beauty!



Love Beach?
make a small beach feel on your Balcony



after a hard work, sit on here will remove your fatigue



Clean and above-board



Colourful Balcony



Dark tone are really good too



Hammock !!! Cool idea



Bamboo + Swing = Prefect



not only for reading, sunbathe is a best idea too



Maybe can have a small party here  =D



Nice Deco, sit in sky



Best chatting area 



another living room for chit chatting 



Make it Romantic



Clear tone but nice



Tidy



Candle Lover




DIY and colouring with wood and pallet





another clean and clear space 



outdoor bedroom



Swing not only for kids, adults love it too



LED Lights make your Balcony look warming



Fans of White colour  .. here you go





Greeny Greenie 



and for Light Blue colour




wall is the best idea to save your space



Modern Style




Even small but use it in shrewd



Natural style 



White look bright



Swinging light bulb is another flavor 



small but not waste it



if you have a big balcony, you can do a lot here



make a little secret garden on your Balcony



Nature style



plant your balcony and it look healthy



Plant again but look so beauty 





Fake grass is the good and best idea ever



Hammock again  =D




Old Japan style??



Big Vine Sofa





So, I hope you like it and you get some idea here.  =D
I will share with you all again once I found really cool and good things.



Please support  me and Subscribe my YouTube channel : 


No comments:

Post a Comment