Monday, November 16, 2015

Sharing Info: Bathroom Storage Idea

* Think Positive Always 
and you can found more Happiness from your Life *

Hey my friends, I'm here again to sharing idea for you all.  =D
Today I'm going to share with you guys 
[Bathroom Storage Idea]

Even bathroom always small, but you can make it with shrewd and let's see how perfect idea is it:-



Lable on the boxes
and you can find easier, and look neat




Perfect idea on Bathtub
and this look clean 
without mess of shampoo bottle on the top of Bathtub




not too much budget !?
but you can do it as well




A great idea for a small cabinet
put on the spare tissue paper 
and you won't worry after finish the tissue paper
some book or magazine is also the important while "toilet-ing"
and some flower for decoration. 




swinging basket for not much budget




cabinet on the top of commode 




Iron Shelves is cool too



Idea for every girls
nail it on the wall
and you will get more space on the sink
and look clean




Wall are the best ways to save the space
with wood boxes




 
Board on the wall




Basket can make it too




 
Under sink space, don't waste it




Simple and budget idea




or this  =D






So, I hope you like it and you get some idea here.  =D

I will share with you all again once I found really cool and good things.



Please support me and Subscribe my YouTube Channel:-

No comments:

Post a Comment